Sunday 25 March 2012

RFSC Week 1 Goals

I can't tell you how excited I am that Ready for Summer Challenge is here :D

Why hello sun :D I've missed you!


I have been slacking and naughty heehee :D Getting in all the good stuff before I get back on it!

So I've decided to re-adjust my RFSC Goals slightly. My leg is still causing me issues, so I don't think the running goal is a good idea. Will definitely try and run some but I'm going to focus on other things.

So my new OVERALL GOALS are:
1) Get to 12 Stone
2) Cycle 20km

My WEEK ONE GOALS are as follows:
1) Lose 1lbs
2) Exercise 4 times
3) Try a new meal
4) Go Swimming
5) Go for a walk

Right I can't wait to get started, it's going to be an amazing SUMMER!

Emily xx

17 comments:

  1. Gooood luck! I know we're both going to rock this summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mini goals! Here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'll be joining you! I'm trying to lose a pound a week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go to being better and better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOT! You can do this chickie! It's good to see you so excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can do it! I've got some ankle issues so I'll be working on those, I hope your leg gets better soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be doing this challenge as well. Good luck reaching your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a fellow RFSC-er, and just wanted to wish you luck! It's a great sign for good thigns to come that we're both psyched and eager to be on board with this. Ic an't wait for week 1 updates!
    -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great way to listen to your body and adjust your goals. Hope your knee gets better and take care of it.

    Good luck with week 1!

    ReplyDelete
  10. like the try a new meal. thats what gets me through each week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great goals. You got this! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with week 1. Let's rock this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got this! One day at a time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. great goals!!! Very attainable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I, too, am suffering (but finally healing) from a leg injury -- it's been driving me crazy for the past month ... but I'm glad that I was still able to hit the gym. Hope your leg heals soon! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck! Hope you are getting those goals accomplished!!

    ReplyDelete