Saturday 24 December 2011

Food, food, food everwhere :o

So I'm home for xmas and I must admit I've snacked a lot :o I had a party at mine last night. The food wasn't exactly healthy but I relaxed myself and indulged. I know One of the reasons I lost all the weight was because I didn't want to have it still all on when this xmas came around.

I went for a walk today with my dog and I ran for a mile yesterday. I'm hoping to run tomorrow as well. I'm going to eat what I want but I'm going to keep eating some nice food :) I know I can get it off in the new year. Saying that I'm not giing to go wild but we all know what we are here for :)

One thing thing worth mentioning that shocked me was the fact the treadmill at home is so different to the one at my gym. As a beginner at the Gym this really shocked me. My first mistake was to think the running speeds would be the same. They were NOT. Nearly fell off the damn machine.

My second mistake was to assume they would both be in Km. Wrong, the one at home uses miles and I almost didn't notice. I think the lesson from this story is to make sure you understand the equiptment you are using before you get on :D

I just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!! Emily xxx

1 comment:

  1. The cross trainer I have at home compared to the one at the gym is just totally different and I hate it!! I totally know what you mean about trying to understand the equipment.

    Have a wonderful Christmas, Emily.

    ReplyDelete