Tuesday 22 January 2013

Birthday Weekend....so foooood was eaten!

Hello All

So it was my birthday weekend and I ate lots of food. I know that is a terrible thing for most people but I really enjoyed it. I had such a good time with my friends, ate some lovely food and watched movies. Not quite the birthday I originally had planned (the snow had a bad knock on effect on peoples travel) but great all the sam.

The post also delayed most of my cards/presents but they eventually arrived.

Here are some photos for you:

Flowers from my friends Jen & Jaynie

Flowers from my Wonderful boyfriend (9 months today)

My little birthday cake from my boy :D


Matt couldn't make my birthday but I will be seeing him next week, so I'm sure I'll be having some more food! I'm just going to make great choices all the other meals, so I can really enjoy the special times and not worry about food.

I always tell myself this is not a sprint, IT IS A MARATHON!!

Will weigh in tomorrow or I may take Erin's idea and give myself a week off from weighing in, so I can really focus on having a great week? What do you think?

Have the best workout you can this week :D

Em x

1 comment: