Weight: 13 Stone (-5lb)
Arms: 13" (+0.4")
Chest: 33" (-1")
Waist: 32" (Same)
Stomach: 40.2" (-0.8")
Thighs: 23" (same)
Calf: 17" (Same)
So most of measurements are the same, so I'm hoping when my leg is better and I can start to train again that I will trim up a bit. The big thing is the weigh loss. I'm fairly hesitant to scream and shout about the supposed 5lb weigh loss. I'm thinking I never really put any on, it was just my totm that made it seem like I had but its nice to know that I'm not that big.
- Losing inches - Like I mentioned staying roughly the same but think it will improve with time.
- 1 mile time - Still 11.12, as had to take break from running
- Size - Clothes are definitely getting big, So I'm thinking this one will happen.
- Calories - Not doing calories at all. So restricting and time consuming. I'm trying to start again this week
- Water - Currently exceeding 6 Glasses a day. Whoop go me!
- Exercise - Exercise 4 times due to injury
- Gym - Went twice again because of injury
- Swimming - No
- Zumba - No
- Horse Riding - Complete for month
- Blogged - Have Blogged twice a week every week so far and have been supporting other challengers
How was week 2?
Did you have any a-ha moments?
When I went for a 7 mile walk, I realised just how fantastic it was to do exercise outdoors, even in winter.
What was your biggest success?
Got rid of the weight I had *put* on and didn't have any chocolates from the Milk tray sat in the office :D
What was your biggest struggle?
Not exercising due to my injury. I Wanted to exercise but knew it would be better to just not exercise and wait for it get better.
Week Three Goals:
- Enjoy my birthday.
- Work extra hard before and after so I can have a really good time.
- Get my leg healed up, so taking it easy and not rushing back in.
- Stick to healthy eating on non celebratory meals.
- Get into 12 stone realm on scale